NCS Team Leaders
We have a number of opportunities to support delivery on our Autumn NCS programme. There are two different timeframes run-in, please see full details below. You must be available for all of the dates listed per option.
Option 1 – must be available on:
Monday 18th October - Friday 22nd October
Monday 25th October
1 day per week (day TBC) w/c 1st Nov, w/c 8th Nov, w/c 15th Nov and w/c 22nd Nov
Option 2 – must be available on:
Monday 25th October – Saturday 30th October
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th November
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th November
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of up to 16 participants through all phases of the NCS programme
- Manage participant behaviour and attendance
- Work with delivery partners including outdoor instructors and colleagues
- Ensure the programme encourages and maximises the development of employability skills for all participants
Skills and Experience
- Working with teenagers from diverse backgrounds and social mix
- Delivering and leading sessions with an understanding of group dynamics
- Strong organisation and decision making skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate individuals
If you are interested in either of the above options, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note an application form is not required for these vacancies.
Derby County Community Trust regularly recruits experienced and committed FA Level 1 or Level 2 coaches to work within their Schools and Coaching and Inclusion departments.
The role will include having a flexible approach to working hours, being able to cover staff sickness and holiday as well as taking on regular sessions where appropriate. Delivering high quality sessions as part of our programmes, coaches can opt to predominantly work in our Schools and Coaching department, on projects including Holiday Courses, Weekend Club and Talent Identification Programme, coaching children aged 4-11, or in our Inclusion department, where sessions take place in community venues, working with 8-18 year olds.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form. Please note, this is an open vacancy and need can vary throughout the year.
Please note, we will not accept applications without a completed application form, downloadable above.