Premier League Kicks is the Premier League’s flagship community initiative; the overriding aim of which is to use the strength and profile of professional football clubs to create opportunities for young people at the heart of their communities.
What is PL Kicks?
- A project aimed to engage young people (aged 8-19) in a range of constructive activities
- Funded nationally by the Premier League and Sport England
- Creates routes into education, training and employment
- Encourages volunteering within projects and throughout the target neighbourhoods
- Breaks down barriers between the police and young people
- Supports the reduction of crime and anti-social behaviour in targeted neighbourhoods
- Increases the playing, coaching and officiating opportunities for participants
From being part of the Kicks programme, you can gain opportunities such as representing Derby County at tournaments, match tickets and free qualifications.
If you are interested in getting involved with one of our inclusion programmes or want to get involved, whether as participant, coach or partner organisation, please contact Gavin Lewis on 07912 390941 or [email protected].
|Monday||Football- Lees Brook School, DE21 4QX||3.30-5pm|
|Multi Sport – Steve Bloomer ATP, DE21 6AL||6-8pm|
|Tuesday||Football – City of Derby Academy, Derby DE24 3AR||5.30pm-7pm|
|Wednesday||Football- Arboretum Park ATP, DE23 8FR||6-8pm|
|Football – Merrill Academy Indoor Sports Hall Bracken’s Ln, Derby DE24 0AN||6-8pm|
|Youth Club – Pear Tree Road Baptist Church, 154 Pear Tree Road, Derby, DE23 6QD||6-8pm|
|Wednesday Youth Club – Steve Bloomer ATP, DE21 6AL||6.30pm-9pm|
|Thursday||Football- Normanton Park ATP, DE23 8DA||6-8pm|
|Friday||Street Dance- Bemrose School Hall, DE22 3HU||3-4pm|
|Football- Steve Bloomer ATP, DE21 6AL||6-8pm|
|Football- Normanton Park ATP, DE23 8DA||6-8pm|
|Saturday||Multi-Sport – Multi Use Games Area, Havelock Road, Derby, DE23||11.30am -1pm|
|Football – Shaftesbury Sports Centre ATP, Shaftesbury Crescent, Derby DE23 8NA||11.30am – 1pm|