• Aged 16-24 and looking for a job or a way back into education?
• Want to improve your skills and gain qualifications?
Derby County Community Trust are working in partnership with Warwickshire College Group and the EFL Trust to offer young people an unique opportunity to improve your confidence and self-esteem, whilst working on skills for the workplace.
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship provides young people with the chance to gain real experience in an area they would like to work in, develop key employability skills and enhance their CV.
As part of the Traineeship, you will:
• Complete a 12 week programme
• A minimum of 100 hours of work experience
• Improve your confidence, motivation, communication and time keeping skills
• Attend key workshops in budgeting, First Aid, team building, CV writing, interview techniques and job applications
• Develop functional English and Maths skills (for those who haven’t achieved a C/Level 4 at GCSE)
• Learn more about the community sport business
Have a look at a case study from one of our past Traineeship participants, who now works full time for the Trust: Traineeship to Employee
Our next Traineeship starts on Monday 30th September, and runs for twelve weeks. Please complete the form below to register your interest.
Contact [email protected] for more information or call the office and ask for Jodie on 01332 416140.