• Aged 16-25 and looking for a job or a way back into education?
• Want to improve your skills and gain qualifications?
Derby County Community Trust are working in partnership with Toyota Manufacturing UK Charitable Trust and Chesterfield College to offer young people a unique opportunity to improve your confidence and self-esteem, whilst working on skills for the workplace.
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship provides young people with the chance to gain real experience in an area they would like to work in, develop key employability skills and enhance their CV.
As part of the Traineeship, you will:
• Complete a 10 week programme
• Take advantage of work experience opportunities
• Improve your confidence and motivation
• Develop English and Maths skills (for those who haven’t achieved a C/Level 4 at GCSE)
• Learn more about the community sport business
Our next Traineeship starts on Monday 8th October, and runs for ten weeks, with a sign up day on Friday 5th October. Please complete the form below to register your interest.
Contact [email protected] for more information or call the office and ask for Jodie on 01332 416140.